Call Out Map
We will attend any area within the practice catchment for routine calls during normal working hours. If this is not on an ‘area day’, the visit fee will then depend on the distance from the clinic and take into account any adjacent visits. We will attend emergencies in any part of our practice area at any time. For routine visits that are not included in an ‘area day’, the map below shows our standard call-out areas.
Please refer to the second map on this page for zonal visits.
We cover the following postcodes:
G1; G2; G3; G4 G11; G12; G13; G14; G15; G20; G21; G22; G23; G33 (North part); G51; G60; G61; G63; G64; G65; G66; G68; G81; G82; G83 (South part); G84 (As far as Helensburgh)
PA4; PA6; PA7; PA8; PA13; PA14; PA15
We are in each practice area once a week and offer reduced price visits to clients in that area. This reduces our driving time allowing us to see more patients. Please book with 24 hours’ notice – book early to ensure you get a space. For zonal visits we can’t guarantee which practice vet you will see or the time. We will try to give you an estimated time in the morning and at least 30 minutes notice before arriving. This is not for in-depth investigations or vettings.
- Routine Dentistry
- Medicine Checks
- Mite Injections
- Cushing’s Blood Samples
- Routine Blood Samples
- Repeat Sarcoid Cream Applications
- Passports and Microchips
Terms & Conditions For Zonal Visits
- Glasgow Equine Practice Zonal Visits should be booked at least 24hrs in advance and you must specify that you require a Zonal Visit. We recommend early booking as places are limited.
- Payment must be made at time of the visit
- Zonal visits can be booked by phone
- We cannot specify which vet will come to see you – if you require a specific vet you will have to book a visit in the normal way
- We cannot give an exact time for Zonal Visits. However, in the morning we will give you a rough idea and we will always try and give you at least 30 mins warning prior to arrival
- If you have time constraints, please book a visit in the normal way
- We only carry out routine work within a planned visit. In-depth investigations and pre-purchase examinations should be booked in the normal way
- The Zonal Visit charge does not include examination, treatment or drug fees